The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) reports that its popular Powder Metallurgy Sintering Seminar, which runs every two years, will take place as a virtual on-demand event from September 28–October 1, 2020.
The seminar contains nearly sixteen hours of technical content which can be watched at the attendee’s own pace between the scheduled dates and will have the opportunity to learn about the following topics:
- Sintering parts at normal or elevated sintering temperatures
- Increased productivity by reducing rework and scrap
- Improving properties of PM parts with sintering
- The latest equipment capabilities
- Troubleshooting sintering problems
- Efficiency in daily sintering operations
- Debinding and sintering of MIM and metal AM components
An early-bird registration discount is available until August 26, 2020. Further information and registration details are available via the company website.