MPIF announces Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award winners
April 8, 2015
The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) Awards Committee has announced the recipients of its 2015 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award. The award recognises individuals who have actively served the North American Powder Metallurgy industry for at least 25 years and, in the minds of their peers, deserve special recognition.
The awards will be presented during an Industry Luncheon taking place on May 18 at the POWDERMET2015 conference in San Diego, USA.
2015 Award Recipients
François Chagnon, (ex Rio Tinto Metal Powders)
- Robert J. Dowding, U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- Ulf Engström, Höganäs China Co. Ltd.
- Howard A. Kuhn, The ExOne Company
- Thomas J. Miller, Chicago Powdered Metal Products Co.
- César Molins, Jr., AMES S.A.
- James H. Neill, CM Furnaces, Inc.
- Craig C. Paullin, PSM Industries, Inc.
- Thomas W. Pelletiers, SCM Metal Products, Inc.
- Dennis Poor, Kittyhawk Products
- Prasan Samal, (ex North American Höganäs, Inc.)
- Blaine Stebick, Phoenix Sintered Metals, LLC
- S.K. Tam, Ormco Corporation
- John von Arx, NetShape Technologies, Inc.
Subscribe to our FREE e-newsletter
Register to receive our FREE e-newsletter and a complimentary digital subscription to Powder Metallurgy Review magazine.
Useful links: Download PM Review magazine | News headlines | Browse articles