MPIF announces Distinguished Service awards
January 16, 2023
The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF)’s Awards Committee has announced the recipients of the 2023 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award, recognising individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for the last twenty-five years and, in the minds of their peers, deserve special recognition.
Over seventy nominated individuals were on the ballot, which was reviewed by the past decade of Distinguished Service Award recipients and the MPIF board of governors and boards of directors of MPIF trade associations.
The 2023 recipients are:
- Christopher T Adam, PMT, VALIMET Inc.
- Carl Blais, Laval University
- Shelton R Clisby, Hoeganaes Corporation
- Thomas K Houck, Nichols Portland Inc.
- Bo Hu, North American Höganäs Co.
- Edmond Ilia, retired, formally of AAM Powertrain
- Todd A Leonhardt, Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
- Eric J Reinert, Bronson & Bratton, Inc.
- Mark Saline, Gasbarre Products, Inc.
- Rajiv Tandon, Luxfer Magtech Inc.
- Juan RL Trasorras, Global Tungsten & Powders Corporation
- Barton White, Kymera International
The awards ceremony is scheduled to take place during PowderMet2023, June 18–21, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.