Kennametal Inc. (NYSE: KMT), based in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, USA, has announced that it has been named for the fourth consecutive year among the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute, a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices. The World’s Most Ethical Companies designation recognises organisations that lead in the standards and practices of ethical business conduct by cultivating a culture of ethics and transparency at every level, and performing to the highest standards.
“This honour goes to the credit of Kennametal employees everywhere who uphold the highest standards of ethics and integrity, while also giving generously in the communities where we work and live,” stated Kennametal President and CEO Don Nolan.
- Kennametal is one of only four companies in the machine tools and accessories category honoured by the Ethisphere Institute this year. Highlights of Kennametal’s recognition this year include:
- World-class ethics and compliance programs with universal employee engagement
- Best-practice corporate governance
- In-depth risk management across the supply chain
- Consistent support for STEM education and communities by the Kennametal Foundation, with record contributions and volunteerism by Kennametal employee
“The World’s Most Ethical Companies use ethics as a means to further define their industry leadership, and understand that creating an ethical culture and earning this recognition involves more than just an outward facing message,” stated Ethisphere Chief Executive Officer Timothy Erblich. “It involves the collective action of a global workforce. We congratulate everyone at Kennametal for this extraordinary achievement.”
Subscribe to our FREE e-newsletter
Register to receive our FREE e-newsletter and a complimentary digital subscription to Powder Metallurgy Review magazine: