Ipsen reports global market demand in second quarter 2017
August 11, 2017
Ipsen USA, Cherry Valley, Illinois, USA, reports that it shipped fifteen atmosphere and vacuum furnaces to a diverse global market in the second quarter 2017. The company delivered its equipment to China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Saudi Arabia and the United States.
Ipsen designs and manufactures industrial vacuum and atmosphere heat-treating systems, supervisory controls systems and predictive maintenance software platforms for a wide variety of industries.
The majority of shipments for the second quarter were reported to have been delivered to the aerospace, commercial heat treating and Metal Injection Moulding industries. Sales included:
- Two large, vertical (bottom-loading) MetalMaster® vacuum furnaces, each with a 120” (3 m) diameter work zone and 10,000-pound (4,500 kg) load capacity
- Five standard TITAN® vacuum furnaces complete with PdMetrics® (Ipsen’s cloud-based predictive maintenance platform)
- Debind and sinter vacuum furnaces for the MIM industry
- An ATLAS integral quench atmosphere furnace, which was delivered six weeks after order placement
- Several custom-built vacuum furnaces for the aerospace industry.
According to the report, several customers also took advantage of the Ipsen Customer Service Team’s aftermarket support offerings, ordering spare parts kits to help keep furnaces running smoothly.