ICPTPSM 2020 International Conference on Powder Technology, Particle Science and Metallurgy heads to Amsterdam
August 27, 2019
The International Conference on Powder Technology, Particle Science and Metallurgy (ICPTPSM) will take place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from September 17–18, 2020.
The two-day conference, which is organised by the World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology (WASET), aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and scholars to exchange and share experiences and research results on all aspects of powder technology, particle science and Metallurgy.
The conference programme is yet to be released but topics of interest include the following:
- Powder technology
- Advanced powder technology
- Metal powder technology
- Powder processing science and technology
- Efficient powder process handling
- Recent technology of Powder Metallurgy and applications
- Powder Metallurgy methods and applications
- Production of powder and particulate materials in gases and liquids
- Aerosol and colloidal processing
- Powder and particle characterisation
- Dynamics and phenomena
- Calculation and simulation
- Measurement and control of powder processes
- Particle modification
- Powder handling and operations
An early registration discount is available until August 18, 2020.