GKN Sinter Metals, Radevormwald, Germany, will showcase its latest Power Metallurgy innovations in automation, medical components and industrial applications at this year’s Hannover Messe, the company reports. Taking place April 24-28, 2017, in Hannover, Germany, this year marks GKN’s ninth year attending the show since 2003.
Situated at booth J01, Hall 6, GKN’s team will offer visitors a first-hand experience of the newest Powder Metallurgy produced technology the company has designed. Components on display reportedly include:
- Sensor and hydraulic pump components for automation
- Parts for prosthetic and endoscopic applications
- High-performance medical materials
- Pinions and bearings for power tool actuators
- and micro gear units for home applications