Fifth EPMA Workshop on “REACH and Exposure Scenarios” scheduled for May 2011
March 8, 2011
The European Powder Metallurgy Association’s fifth workshop on “REACH and Exposure Scenarios” will take place in Brussels, 24th – 25th May 2011.
The workshop is scheduled to cover the following topics:
- Latest update on REACH and the Regulation on Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP).
- Latest update on the Generic Exposure Scenario and the Chemical Safety Report of Nickel.
- Exposure Scenario: Industrial Case Studies regarding the measurement of nickel particle size in the PM industry.
- REACH and Workers’ Health Legislation (to be confirmed).
- Update on other EU Environmental Legislation (e.g. Eco-design Directive) and their possible impact on the PM industry (to be confirmed).
Day 1 will be followed by an informal dinner. The Workshop is being organised with the support of Eurometaux and the Nickel REACH Consortia, among others.
The Workshop will start on the afternoon of the 24th May and finish on 25th May around noon.
Online Registration is now open at the Workshop’s website, www.epma.com/reachworkshop. The booking deadline is Friday 29th April 2011.
Please be aware that the attendance is limited to ca. 40 persons and that places will be given on a “first come first served” basis.
News | Articles | Market reviews | Search directory | Subscribe to e-newsletter
Published on www.ipmd.net
News, articles and a fully searchable directory for the powder metallurgy industry