Explore the Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium at PMTi 2019
September 6, 2019
PMTi 2019, the 5th Powder Metallurgy and Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Conference, is set to run from September 24–27, 2019, at the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Previous events in the series have been held in Australia, New Zealand, Germany and China.
The conference, sponsored in 2019 by the Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF), will welcome global experts on the Powder Metallurgy, Metal Injection Moulding, and Additive Manufacturing of titanium and titanium alloys for a technical programme covering a wide range of relevant topics.
Keynote speakers at the event have been announced and include:
- Jim Dobbs, Boeing, USA, ‘ Titanium Laser Powder Bed Additive Manufacturing Development at Boeing’
- Randall German, FAPMI, San Diego State University, USA, ‘Titanium Sintering – From Atomic Motion to Production Cycles’
- Qian Ma, RMIT University, Australia, ‘Additive Metallurgy of Titanium Alloys’
- Thomas Ebel, Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht, Germany, ‘From MIM to AM: the Flexibility of Binder-Based Sintering Technologies’
- James Sears, Carpenter Technology Corporation, USA, ‘Titanium Powder: The Early Days’
The full technical programme and registration details are available via the event website.