June 23, 2019 to June 25, 2019
Sheraton Grand Phoenix Downtown Hotel, Phoenix, United States
North America’s Leading Metal Additive Manufacturing Conference
Focusing on metal additive manufacturing, AMPM2019 will feature worldwide industry experts presenting the latest technology developments in this fast-growing field.
Exhibit Hall by the Numbers
Driving more traffic and attracting Industry Professionals to the event—and your booth!
- Over 12 hours of open exhibit time.
- 7 Hours of non-compete time
- 44 Presentations in the exhibit hall by Grant Recipients
- 90-minute PM Evening Alehouse providing additional exhibit review, networking and cold beer
- More than 50 Posters on display with the Poster Authors on hand for discussion throughout the conference
- 1 Exhibitor Game Card with 25 squares that needs to be completed by each full-registrant
- Over 950 delegates expected.
What Is AMPM2019?
MPIF and APMI International bring together powder metallurgy (PM) and additive manufacturing (AM) industry professionals and decision makers from around the world to network and learn from each other about the latest developments and innovations in metal powder technology. This is the only place in North America to meet face-to-face with the worldwide AM and PM industry professionals!
The conferences address three related yet distinct industries:
- Powder Metallurgy Parts and Products
- Metal Injection Molding
- Metal Additive Manufacturing
Who Are the Attendees
AMPM2019/POWDERMET2019 will attract delegates from around the world. Delegates are senior management, technical and sales management, and engineering professionals. The attendees are the decision makers and the buyers of:
- Metal Powders
- Forming Technologies
- Other Services—equipment for powder mixing, screening, environmental, test and evaluation, miscellaneous laboratory equipment, consultants,software and hardware providers, trade publications, etc.