The Euro PM2015 Congress & Exhibition Technical Programme, including papers, tour information and exhibitor listing is now available from the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA). The annual Powder Metallurgy event will this year be held in Reims, France, October 4 – 7, 2015.
Euro PM2015 will cover all the aspects of Powder Metallurgy including:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Hard Materials and Diamond Tools
- Hot Isostatic Pressing
- New Materials and Applications
- Powder Injection Moulding
- PM Structural Parts
There are also a number of Special Interest Seminars with invited papers focused on:
- Status and Trends in Additive Manufacturing
- State-of-the-art on Fast Sintering Processes for Hard Materials
- Key Issues in Sintering
The annual Euro PM Exhibition located within the Congress Centre will run in parallel to the technical sessions, showcasing the industry’s supply chain companies and their products and services.