EPMA’s video interviews provide insight to Powder Metallurgy industry from leading experts
July 8, 2015
The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has published a range of video interviews filmed at its 25th Anniversary celebrations which took place June 6, 2014, in London, UK.
The interviews provide an insight to the Powder Metallurgy industry and the range of processes that make up this sector.
The various interviews are available to view on YouTube:
• Adeline Riou, Erasteel SA, talks about Additive Manufacturing within the PM industry
• Dr Volker Arnhold, Powder Metallurgy Solutions, discusses the benefits of PM structural parts
• Philippe Gundermann, Eramet Group, identifies the cost benefits of using the PM process
• Per Engdahl, Höganäs, discusses the markets for PM components
• Prof Paul Beiss, RWTH Aachen, highlights the potential for PM structural parts
• Dr Olle Grinder, PM Technology AB, explains the advantages of using the Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP) process
• Norbert Nies, SMS Meer GmbH, focuses on trends in the PM equipment sector
• Dr Leo Prakash, Kyocera Unimerco, looks at the hard materials sector
• Jean-Marc Borel, Rio Tinto/QMP, talks about the raw materials in the PM process
• Dr Cèsar Molins, AMES S.A., discusses the global markets and growth sectors for PM
• Dr Bruno Vicenzi, MIMItalia srl, explains the benefits of using Metal Injection Moulding