EPMA to close UK headquarters and establish a new secretariat in France
In the latest issue of PM Review…
Extensive Powder Metallurgy industry news coverage, and the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- PyroGenesis Additive: Making waves in plasma atomised metal powder production once again
- Outokumpu: Bringing a new dimension to Additive Manufacturing with stainless steel powders
- Shaping the future: Winners in the 2023 Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Awards
- PowderMet2023 Las Vegas: Post-COVID and on the road to electrification, the PM community takes stock
- State of the PM Industry in North America: Data and insight from the Metal Powder Industries Federation
- Proposing a combined continuous ‘Sinter-Quench’ process for ferrous Powder Metallurgy parts
The latest news from the world of metal powders, delivered to your inbox
Don't miss any new issue of PM Review, and get the latest industry news. Sign up to our weekly newsletter.
From the industry…
Browse news by category
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PM Review magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of Powder Metallurgy from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading PM part manufacturers, metal powder manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive|
Looking for PM production equipment, metal powders, R&D support and more?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our
advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PM Review magazine.
- Powders & materials
- Powder process, classification & analysis
- PM products
- Atomisers & powder production technology
- Compaction presses, tooling & ancillaries
- Sintering equipment & ancillaries
- Consulting & toll sintering