EPMA releases General Assembly Video Update
July 4, 2017
The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has made available a number of videos from its 30th General Assembly. The assembly took place on March 31, 2017 at the Eurometaux Metals Conference Centre, Brussels, Belgium.
Among the videos is a recording of Rob Rickell, GKN’s Keynote Presentation, ‘Electrifying! The Shift to Electromobility’, an in-depth 40-minute talk on the electrification of the automotive sector and the challenges it presents. Watch it here.
Also available are video recordings of the PM Industry Overview, a look at the status and trends in the European PM industry, and series of videos on new EPMA developments for 2017, as follows:
- Lionel Aboussouan, ‘What’s New for 2017’ – watch now
- Philippe Gundermann on the EPMA Fellowship 2017 – watch now
- Lionel Aboussouan on EPMA Seminars and Training – watch now
- Lionel Aboussouan on EPMA Membership – watch now
- Olivier Coube talks on Sectoral and Working Groups and 2017 Projects – watch now
- Andrew Almond on PM Promotion in 2017 – watch now
- Andrew Almond on Euro PM2017 – watch now
All of the EPMA’s publically available videos can be seen via the association’s Youtube channel.