The European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA) has announced a call for papers for its Euro PM2023 Congress & Exhibition, scheduled to take place in Lisbon, Portugal, from October 1–4, 2023, at the Lisbon Congress Centre (CCL).
The accepted topics for papers include:
- Powder production (water & gas atomisation, solid state reduction, electrolysis, etc)
- Consolidation technologies (Press & Sinter, MIM, HIP, metal AM, etc)
- Materials (ferrous & non-ferrous materials, lightweight alloys, high temperature, functional materials, hard materials, etc)
- Applications (aerospace, automotive, energy, tooling, etc)
- Tools for improving Powder Metallurgy (testing, secondary operations, design & modelling, digitasation, etc)
Euro PM2023 is intended to provide an ideal opportunity for authors to present their work, exchange ideas on recent developments and technologies, and to meet and network with colleagues and fellow researchers from throughout the PM world.
Full information – including a more detailed topic breakdown – is available via the event website, with more details being released in due course.
Abstracts will be accepted until January 18, 2023. Submissions are open here.