The Japan Society of Powder and Powder Metallurgy (JSPM) has confirmed dates of the International Conference on Powder and Powder Metallurgy 2023 (JSPMIC2023), and issued a call for papers. The event will take place October 16-18, 2023, in Doshisha University, Kambaikan, Kyoto, Japan.
Abstracts are welcome in any of the following categories:
- Synthesis, Modification and Properties of Functional Particle; Powder Handling and Processing; Colloidal Dispersion and Processing
- Powder Compaction; Powder Forging, Rolling, Extrusion; Spray Forming; CIP and HIP; PIM; Additive Manufacturing
- Sintering and Post Processing; Spark Plasma Sintering and Field/Current Assisted Process; Testing and Evaluation; Quality and Environment Control; Powder Manufacturing and Treatment; Mechanical Alloying; Modelling and Simulation
- Iron and Steel Materials; Non-ferrous Materials and High Entropy Alloys; Refractory and High Temperature Materials; Automotive Applications; Aerospace Applications
- Cemented Carbide; Cermet Diamond, CBN, Ceramics; Hard Coatings
- Soft Magnetic Materials; Hard Magnetic Materials; Materials and Devices with Magnetic Functionality
- Composite and Hybrid Materials; Porous and Cellular Materials; Friction Materials; Metallic glasses (Bulk, Rapidly quenched); Nano and Ultra-fine Materials; Optical Materials; Functionally Graded and Layered Materials; Bio-Medical Materials; Ionic Conducting Materials; Battery and Electrode; Magnetic, Superconducting, Electric, Dielectric and Thermoelectric Materials; Electronic Components and Packaging Materials; Power Electronic Devices
The deadline for the technical programme presentation application is June 30, with the abstracts due in September. Those interested can submit here.
The JSPMIC2023 committee and the editorial board of the Journal of JSPM have also announced plans to establish the JSPMIC2023 Paper Award.