The CTI Transmission Symposia Congress and Exposition series has issued a call for papers for both its Chinese and European congresses, with a submissions deadline of April 1, 2018. CTI Symposium China will run from September 18-20, 2018, in Shanghai, followed by CTI Symposium Europe in December 3-6, 2018.
The CTI Symposia take place in North America, China and Germany annually and are key events for the automotive powertrain, transmission and component industry. In 2017, 2,700 international delegates attended the congress series throughout the year. Each congress is accompanied by an exhibition showcasing the latest developments and findings for the technology.
Paper submissions are invited in a wide range of topic areas relevant to PM, including:
- Market requirements, strategies for transmissions and drivetrains in America, Asia and Europe
- Transmission concepts for passenger cars
- Starting devices and transmission shifting
- Components in transmissions and drivetrains
- All-wheel drive systems and locks
- Developments and concepts in the fields of powertrain integration, function integration, driving enjoyment and safety, fuel/energy consumption and downsizing and downspeeding of combustion engines
- Drivetrains and transmissions for commercial, off-road and agricultural vehicles
- E-drive concepts
- The potential of 48V powertrain electrification
- Energy storage devices and infrastructure
Authors are welcome to submit to both events.