The CTI Symposium International Congress and Expo, set to place in Berlin, Germany, from December 9–12, 2019, has extended its submissions deadline. The CTI Symposia take place in North America, China and Germany annually and form a key event series for the automotive drivetrain, transmission and component industries.
In 2018, more than 2,700 international delegates attended the congress series throughout the year with over 250 companies exhibiting. Each congress is accompanied by an exhibition showcasing the latest developments and findings for the technology. Although abstract submissions are now closed for the symposiums in the USA and China, the new extended deadline for the German symposium is yet to be confirmed.
Paper submissions are invited on a wide range of PM-relevant topics, including:
- Market requirements, strategies for transmissions and drivetrains in America, Asia and Europe
- Transmission concepts for passenger cars
- Starting devices and transmission shifting
- Components in transmissions and drivetrains
- All-wheel drive systems and locks
- Developments and concepts in the fields of powertrain integration, function integration, driving enjoyment and safety, fuel/energy consumption and downsizing and downspeeding of combustion engines
- Drivetrains and transmissions for commercial, off-road and agricultural vehicles
- E-drive concepts
- The potential of 48V powertrain electrification
- Batteries, energy storage devices and infrastructure
- Electronics in transmissions and drivetrains
- NVH and acoustics in drivetrains
- Diagnostics of transmission and drive systems
- Analysis and simulation of transmission ans drivetrains
- Functional safety of conventional, hybrid and e-drive controls
- Lubrication and tribology in transmissions
- Innovative manufacturing and production processes
- Application of AI in the powertrain
- Influence of automated driving on the powertrain
Further information is available via the event’s website.