Acerinox Group, Madrid, Spain, has announced plans to invest €67 million in VDM Metals, its high-performance alloys (HPA) division. The funds will be allocated to German facilities in Unna, Altena and Werdohl ... Read more »
In the latest issue of PM Review…
Extensive Powder Metallurgy industry news coverage, and the following exclusive deep-dive articles and reports:
- From powder modification to rejuvenation: Fluidised Bed Reactors in metal powder production and Additive Manufacturing
- Retech: Enabling the atomisation of reactive and refractory alloys at substantially higher levels of productivity and lower cost
- Sustainability in Powder Metallurgy: Highlights from the 41st Hagen Symposium
- Innovations from Japan’s Powder Metallurgy industry: award winners highlight novel automotive and healthcare applications
The latest news from the world of metal powders, delivered to your inbox
Don't miss any new issue of PM Review, and get the latest industry news. Sign up to our weekly newsletter.
From the industry…
Browse news by category
Discover our magazine archive…
The free-to-access PM Review magazine archive offers unparalleled insight into the world of Powder Metallurgy from a commercial and technological perspective through:
- Reports on visits to leading PM part manufacturers, metal powder manufacturers and industry suppliers
- Articles on technology and application trends
- Information on materials developments
- Reviews of key technical presentations from the international conference circuit
- International industry news
All past issues are available to download as free PDFs or view in your browser.
|Browse the archive
Looking for PM production equipment, metal powders, R&D support and more?
Discover suppliers of these and more in our
advertisers’ index and buyer’s guide, available in the back of PM Review magazine.
- Powders & materials
- Powder process, classification & analysis
- PM products
- Atomisers & powder production technology
- Compaction presses, tooling & ancillaries
- Sintering equipment & ancillaries
- Consulting & toll sintering