Call for papers issued for PRICM-10
January 14, 2019
A call for papers has been issued for the 10th Pacific Rim International Conference on Advanced Materials and Processing (PRICM-10), to be held in Xi’an, China, August 18-22, 2019. This triennial conference is jointly sponsored by The Chinese Society for Metals (CSM), The Japan Institute of Metals and Materials (JIM), The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials (KIM), Materials Australia (MA) and The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS).
The PRICM-10 programme will include plenary, keynote and invited lectures, and contributed presentations, divided into the following symposia designated as:
- Symposium A: Advanced steels and processing
- Symposium B: High temperature structural materials
- Symposium C: Light metals and alloys
- Symposium D: Advanced processing of materials
- Symposium E: Thin films and surface engineering
- Symposium F: Biomaterials
- Symposium G: Smart and magnetic materials
- Symposium H: Materials characterisation and evaluation
- Symposium I: Composite materials
- Symposium J: Amorphous and high entropy alloys
- Symposium K: Nanocrystalline materials and ultra-fine grained materials
- Symposium L: Computational design and simulation of materials
- Symposium M: Renewable energy and nuclear materials
- Symposium N: Additive Manufacturing and Powder Metallurgy
- Symposium O: Electronic and spin-electronic materials
Symposium N: Additive Manufacturing and Powder Metallurgy, will cover highly relevant topics including metal powder preparation and processes, powder compaction, forming processes, sintering, post-processing, PM engineering materials such as non-ferrous metals and hard alloys, PM functional materials, and porous materials.
Abstract submissions will close on January 31, 2019. All abstracts should be submitted through the conference website. For further information or assistance, contact the Conference Secretariat ([email protected]).