Call for Papers issued for POWDERMET2017 Las Vegas Powder Metallurgy show
June 24, 2016
The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) has issued a Call for Papers for POWDERMET2017, the International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials, taking place June 13-16, 2017 in Las Vegas, USA. Both oral and poster presentations are requested for inclusion in the technical programme.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is November 4th 2016. The MPIF states that all submissions should be original and unpublished work addressing recent advances in the full spectrum of Powder Metallurgy and materials technologies. The categories include:
- Design and Modelling of PM Materials, Components and Processes
- Particulate Production
- General Compaction and Forming Processes
- Powder Injection Moulding (Metals & Ceramics)
- Pre-Sintering and Sintering
- Secondary Operations
- Refractory Metals, Carbides & Ceramics
- Advanced Particulate Materials and Processes
- Material Properties
- Test and Evaluation
- Management Issues
In addition to the conference, there will be an international exhibition focused on the Powder Metallurgy, Powder Injection Moulding, particulate materials and metal Additive Manufacturing industries.