Call for papers issued for OZ-20 Symposium on Nanostructures
November 9, 2019
A Call for Papers has been issued for OZ-20, the 11th German-International Symposium on Nanostructures, iset to take place from March 1–3, 2020, in Olpe, Germany.
Organised by Prof Monte Cassim, Ritsumeikan University; Prof Sebastian Diaz, CIITEC – IPN (Centro de Investigación e Innovación Tecnológica); Prof Henning Zoz, Zoz Group; Prof Jai Sung Lee, Hanyang University; and Prof Hans Fecht, Ulm University and EUREKA, the OZ-20 Symposium provides a technical programme and exhibition covering aspects in the field of nanostructured materials in applied science and technology for industry, energy and more.
The technical programme for OZ-20 will include the following topics:
- High Kinetic Processing (MA, HEM, RM)
- Severe Plastic Deformation, BioProcessing
- Microstructural Design, Nano-Meso-Hybride Structures
- Sintered Metal/Ceramic & Compaction
- MIM, CIM, Spark Plasma Sintering
- Plasma Coating Techniques
- Additive Manufacturing
- Nanocrystalline & Amorphous Materials
- ODS/NFA, MMC, MCC, CCC
- High Entropy Alloys
- Carbon Nanotube utilisation
- M/C-Polymer compounds & WPC
- Solid State Chemistry
- Construction Materials Cement/Concrete/DesertSand
- Fabrication of FuelCell, H2-Tank & Battery
The abstract submissions deadline for papers and posters is December 31, 2019. Instructions for abstract submission and event registration are available via the event website.