Call for papers issued for CTI Symposium 2022
February 21, 2022
Automotive transmissions and drives event the International CTI symposium has issued a call for abstracts. The event is scheduled to take place December 5–8, 2022, in Berlin, Germany.
English-language abstracts are sought on the following topics:
- Markets, requirements and strategies
- Charging infrastructure, hydrogen supply, e-fuels
- E-drives, e-drive transmissions
- E-drive components
- FCEV-drive components
- Batteries, Boardnet
- Electronics, control units, sensors
- HEV power- & drivetrains
- Power- & drivetrains for commercial vehicles
- HEV components
- Testing, simulation and evaluation methods for transmissions, power- and drivetrains
- Cooling & lubrication
- Innovating manufacturing and global production challenges
- Diagnostics of power- and drivetrains, transmissions, power electronics and batteries
- NVH & acoustics in power- and drivetrains
- Connectivity, AI application and automated driving
- Operation strategy, energy and thermal management
The deadline for submissions is April 1. Authors will be informed of the results near the end of June.
Due to the wide scope of topics covered, multiple submissions are allowed. The submission form is open here.