The Metal Powders Industry Federation (MPIF) has extended the deadline for receiving technical papers for both oral and poster presentations at POWDERMET2016, taking place in Boston, USA June 5-8, 2016. Authors now have until October 2, 2015, to submit abstracts via the event website.
Abstracts can address all aspects of Powder Metallurgy and particulate materials technology. Several select topic areas have also been identified for in-depth discussion/focus within the special interest programs.
The technical sessions will include the following categories:
- Design & Modelling of PM Materials, Components & Processes
- Particulate Production General Compaction & Forming Processes
- Powder Injection Molding (Metals & Ceramics)
- Pre-Sintering & Sintering Secondary Operations
- Refractory Metals, Carbides & Ceramics
- Advanced Particulate Materials & Processes
- Material Properties
- Test & Evaluation
- Management Issues
The MPIF’s Additive Manufacturing with Powder Metallurgy conference (AMPM2016) will be held in conjunction with POWDERMET2016.