There is one week left to submit abstracts for the European Powder Metallurgy Association (EPMA)’s Euro PM2020 Congress & Exhibition, which will take place in Lisbon, Portugal, October 4–7, 2020.
Authors are invited to submit their abstracts using the EPMA’s online submission form before the deadline of January 22, 2020. Abstracts for Euro PM2020 are invited on the following topics:
- Additive Manufacturing
- Environment & sustainability
- Functional materials: Functional materials, PM magnetic materials, porous materials
- Hardmetals, hard materials and cermets: Hardmetals, hard materials, and cermets and diamond tooling
- Hot Isostatic Pressing: HIP and alternative density processes
- Materials and processes for specific applications: Applications, materials and processes
- Powder Injection Moulding
- Press & sinter: Modelling and simulation, non-destructive testing, powder manufacturing and processing, powder pressing, secondary and finishing options, shaping, sintered steels, sintering, tools for improving PM
Further information is available via the organiser’s website.