The Metal Powder Industries Federation (MPIF) has extended the abstract submission deadline for its POWDERMET2018 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy and Particulate Materials, taking place June 17-20, 2018 in San Antonio, USA. The deadline for submission of abstracts is now November 17, 2017.
The MPIF states that all submissions should be original and unpublished work addressing recent advances in the full spectrum of Powder Metallurgy and materials technologies.
The categories include:
- Design and Modelling of PM Materials, Components and Processes
- Particulate Production
- General Compaction and Forming Processes
- Powder Injection Moulding (Metals & Ceramics)
- Pre-Sintering and Sintering
- Secondary Operations
- Refractory Metals, Carbides & Ceramics
- Advanced Particulate Materials and Processes
- Material Properties
- Test and Evaluation
- Management Issues
In addition to the conference, there will be an international exhibition focused on the Powder Metallurgy, Powder Injection Moulding, particulate materials and metal Additive Manufacturing industries.