The 9th Conference on Powder Science and Technologies (9ème Colloque Science et Technologie des Poudres) will take place July 3-5, 2018, at the Université de Technologie de Compiègne (UTC), France.
The conference aims to allow attendees, whether from academia or industry, to meet and exchange ideas, as well being informed of the latest scientific and technological progress in the field.
Powders are at the core of numerous industrial applications such as pharmaceutics, cosmetics, chemistry, food products, materials, energy and the environment. All sectors of application are covered by the conference and papers will be presented under the following thematic headings:
- Powder and suspensions synthesis processes
- Treatment and handling processes
- Powder manipulation and implementation
- Reactivity, fluid/solid Reactors
- Characterisation of powders and suspensions
- Hygiene, safety, toxicity, on health and the environment
- Nanoparticles et nanostructured materials
- Physics of granular media
- Modelling of dispersed systems