The third International Symposium on Innovation in Materials Processing (ISIMP 2021) is scheduled take place in Jeju, South Korea, October 26-29, 2021. Organised by the Korean Powder Metallurgy Institute, the event will identify applications where innovative materials processing and powder technology play an important role.
ISIMP 2021 will bring together leading scientists, researchers, engineers, practitioners, technology developers and policy makers in materials processing to exchange information on their latest research progress and innovation.
The conference programme will incorporate numerous sessions, including:
- Powder Materials Processing
- High Performance Structural Materials
- Advanced Functional Materials
- Powder Injection Molding
- Rare Earth and Energy Materials
- Characterisation and Modeling
- Recycling and Industrial Technology of Rare Metals
- Nanoscale Materials and Coating
- Porous Materials
- Additive Manufacturing of Functional Materials
- Artificial Intelligence in materials and manufacturing
- Display Targets
- Integrated Computer-Aided Process Engineering
- Advanced Powder Processing and Applications
- Linking Basic Knowledge and Industrialization Technology
- K-Powder Materials Innovation
More information and full registration is available on the event website.